END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Last Modified: 9-1-2022
- Accessing the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
a) Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights.The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
a) Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
b) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
You must not:
a) Modify copies of any materials from this site.
b) Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- Trademarks.The Ad Astra name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors including, but not limited to, Invary. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
a) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
b) To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
c) To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
d) To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
e) To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
a) Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
b) Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
c) Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
d) Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
e) Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
f) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
g)Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of- service attack.
h) Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Reliance on Information Posted.The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Ad Astra, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Ad Astra. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- Changes to the Website.We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- Privacy Practices.All information we collect on the Website is subject to our Privacy Notice. By using the Websites, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- Links to External Websites.If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties.AD ASTRA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO OR OTHERWISE OFFERED THROUGH IT, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT. AD ASTRA DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RELATED TO SUCH WEBSITES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. AD ASTRA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACKUP AND SECURITY.
- Limitation on Liability.TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL AD ASTRA, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Arbitration.We will try to work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with the Website, including products or services purchased through the Website, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer’s satisfaction.
YOUAND AD ASTRA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR ORITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANYPURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Ad Astra agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim.
Ad Astra Integrity Measurement Systems, Inc.
2029 Becker Dr.
Lawrence, KS 66047
Tel.: (785) 832-2821